All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times Bestseller Let s be real for a sec. Most of us don t have time for an hour of yoga or 30 minutes of meditation every day. We re overwhelmed as it is. Our spiritual practice shouldn t add to that. That s why I ve handpicked 108 simple techniques to combat our most common problems stress, burut, frustration, jealousy, resentment. The stuff we have to deal with on a daily basis. This book is designed so that you can achieve peace and experience miracles w. Inspired by some of the greatest spiritual teachings, these practical, moment-to-moment tools will help you eliminate blocks and live with more ease. They re powerful, life-changing meditations and principles, modernized and broken down into easy-to-digest techniques to fit your lifestyle. Throughout the book, I share principles from both A Course in Miracles and Kundalini yoga and meditation. These tools can help you find your connection to your inner strength. When you practice these techniques, fear will melt away, inspiration will spring up, and a sense of peace will set in.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Bernstein is the New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles. She appears regularly as an expert on NBC s Today show, has been featured on Oprah s Super Soul Sunday as a next-generation thought leader, and was named a new role model by The New York Times. She is also the author of the books Add More ing to Your Life and Spirit Junkie. Gabrielle is the founder HerFuture.com, a social networking site for women to inspire, empower and connect. Gabrielle was chosen as one of 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers, she was named one of Mashable s 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration, and she was featured on the Forbes List of 20 Best Branded Women. Gabrielle has a monthly segment on the Today show and a weekly radio show on Hay House Radio. She has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times Sunday Styles, ELLE, OWN, Kathy Lee & Hoda, Oprah Radio, Anderson Live, Access Hollywood, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women s Health, Glamour, The New York Times Thursday Styles, Sunday Times UK, and many more. She was also featured on the covers of Experience Life and Self-Made Magazine (top 50 Women in Business).
- Author(s)Gabrielle Bernstein
- PublisherHay House Inc
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width143 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.