All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are miracles, and why do we believe in them? Is it for comfort, to explain the inexplicable, or do we simply long for a connection with something larger than ourselves? And why do some people dismiss them out of hand, as if they can never happen? What Heaven is for Real did for near-death experiences, Miracles does for the miraculous - provides undeniably compelling evidence that there's something real to be reckoned with, whatever one has thought of this topic before. It provides a wide range of real stories of the miraculous and will engage the reader in the serious discussion that this fascinating and rich subject deserves. Miracles is in some ways a more personal, anecdotal, and updated version of C. S. Lewis's 1947 book on the subject. Metaxas's Miracles is an exploration and an exhortation to view miracles as t only possible, but as far more widespread than most of us had ever imagined. Eric Metaxas says it is t a question of whether miracles happen - the evidence that they do is overwhelming in this book alone - but rather, what exactly are miracles, why do they happen, and how can we understand them in our own lives?
- Author BiographyEric Metaxas is a bestselling author whose biographies, children's books, and works of popular apologetics have been translated into more than twenty languages. He is the author of the international bestseller Bonhoeffer, as well as Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery and Seven Men: And the Secret of their Greatness. He was the 2012 speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC, and is frequently featured as a cultural commentator on CNN, the Fox News Channel, and many radio programmes.
- Author(s)Eric Metaxas
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight602 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.