All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionMaurice Ravel's Miroirs is perfect for the aspiring pia player who desires more challenging material. Written in 1905, this collection of five pia solos clearly represents Ravel's compositional style during the Impressionistic period. Each work contained sharply defined ideas and modal/tonal concepts unrivaled by any of his contemporaries. This cycle is presented in its entirety with French editorial markings throughout. Titles are: Noctuelles * Oiseau Tristes * Une Barque Sur L'oc?an * Alborada del Gracioso * La Vall?e des Cloches.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleKalmus Classic Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width227 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.