All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMirror Gazing is a book about reading and looking, about what people seek when they read, and about what stares back at them from the printed page. In one sense, it's an archival project, based on a wealth of material, collected daily by celebrated critic Warren Motte over a period of thirty-five years and squirreled away for some eventual winter. In ather sense, it is a love letter, a confession, a tale of deep obsession, a cry for help addressed to anyone who takes literature seriously.
- Author BiographyWarren Motte is Professor of French and comparative literature at the University of Colorado. His most recent books include Fables of the Novel: French Fiction since 1990 and Fiction Now: The French Novel in the Twenty-First Century.
- Author(s)Warren F. Motte
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.