All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research publication has two major aims. First, to provide a forum for researchers concerned with critically appraising and significantly transforming conventional accounting theory, practice, teaching and research. Second, to increase the social self-awareness of accounting practitioners, educators, and researchers, encouraging them to assume a greater responsibility for the profession's social role. With chapters on topics as wide as gender, ethnicity and demographic factors influencing promotions to managers for auditors, and auditors' compliance with employment eligibility verification, this collection features papers by leading academics from both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Public Interest Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byC.R. Lehman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.