All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStyles of filmmaking have changed greatly from classical Hollywood through to our digital era. So, too, have the ways in which film critics and scholars have analysed these transformations in film style. This book explores two central style concepts, mise en scene and dispositif, to illuminate a wide range of film and new media examples.
- Author BiographyAdrian Martin is Professor of Film Studies at Goethe University, Germany, and Monash University, Australia. His books include Phantasms, Once Upon a Time in America, The Mad Max Movies, Last Day Every Day and What is Modern Cinema?. He is co-editor of the online film journal LOLA and the book Movie Mutations.
- Author(s)Adrian Martin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePalgrave Close Readings in Film and Television
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.