About this product
- DescriptionEarly Readers are stepping stones from picture books to reading books. A blue Early Reader is perfect for sharing and reading together. A red Early Reader is the next step on your reading journey. The animals of Potter's Barn decide to make Belle the pig a cake. The trouble is, everybody has different ideas about what should go into the perfect cake - and it doesn't turn out quite as expected...
- Author BiographyFrancesca Simon spent her childhood in California, and then went to Yale and Oxford Universities to study medieval history and literature. She now lives in London with her family. She has written over 50 books and won THE CHILDREN'S BOOK OF THE YEAR in 2008 at the GALAXY BRITISH BOOK AWARDS for HORRID HENRY AND THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. Visit Francesca's website at www.francescasimon.com and keep up-to-date with Horrid Henry at www.horridhenry.co.uk. Emily Bolam trained at Brighton Art College and is a very successful illustrator of children's books. She lives and works in Brighton.
- Author(s)Francesca Simon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEarly Reader
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width165 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Bolam
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.