All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe story traces the attempts of an al Qaeda cell to attack the U.S. homeland. Their high quality targets for destruction include; The Air Traffic Control Center in Leesburg, Virginia, which controls all civilian air traffic on the East Coast of America; The Wachusett Reservoir and Dam in Clinton, Massachusetts that supplies water to greater Boston and the remaining operating nuclear power plant at the Three Mile Island.
- Author BiographyJ. Paul McDonald, Esq. J. Paul McDonald is an active member of the Virginia State Bar. He started his career in general practice and represented indigent client's in criminal cases on behalf of the Commonwealth of Virginia. In 1975, he ran for the Virginia State Senate from the 33rd Senatorial District. In 1984, he ran for the Congress of the United States from the 7th Congressional District of Virginia. In 1985, President Ronald Reagan considered him among other candidates for the post of Ambassador to the Republic of Ireland. Mr. McDonald now resides with his wife in the West of Ireland and works as a legal consultant for various contractor's completing European Commission projects in the Commonwealth of Independent States and Eastern Europe. His legal specialty is International Private Commercial Law. His work on European Commission projects is normally in the area of legal, judicial and prosecutorial reform. He has worked in; Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Japan, Belgium, The Netherlands, Serbia and Montenegro, Kosovo, Georgia, United Kingdom and Ireland, both North and South and visited many additional countries. Mr. McDonald writes legal thrillers. 'The Counsellor' is his first book. He is currently finishing his second book, 'The Magic Man'. In retirement he hopes to devote his fulltime to writing. Mr. McDonald graduated from the American University in Washington, D.C. with a Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) and a Master of Business Administration Degree (M.B.A.). He received his Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) Degree from George Mason University, School of Law, in Arlington, Virginia. He received a PhD Degree (Honorary) from the State Economic Institute in Baku, Azerbaijan. Mr. McDonald was one of only three people ever to be presented with an Honorary PhD in the seventy year history of the Institute. Mr. McDonald is both an Irish and U.S. citizen and has resided in Ireland for the past twenty years.
- Author(s)J Paul McDonald
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.