All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Miss. Billy Billy Neilson was eighteen years old when the aunt, who had brought her up from babyhood, died. Miss Benton's death left Billy quite alone in the world - alone, and peculiarly forlorn. To Mr. James Harding, of Harding & Harding, who had charge of Billy's t inconsiderable property, the girl poured out her heart in all its loneliness two days after the funeral. You see, Mr. Harding, there isn't any one - t any one who - cares, she choked. Tut, tut, my child, it's t so bad as that, surely, remonstrated the old man, gently. Why, I - I care. Billy smiled through tear-wet eyes. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Eleanor H Porter
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.