All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Kay has been cooking since she was a little girl, and has perfected her skills through years of practice. Since family is so important to the Robertson clan, the stars of the hit TV seriesDuck Dynasty, this cook book is organised around family members and the friends they love. Packed with more than 100 great recipes - from crawfish pie and sausage gumbo to banana pudding and buttery biscuits, many of them illustrated in full colour - this is the perfect introduction to Southern-style cuisine. The recipes will also be accompanied by tales from around the kitchen table and insider stories from the Robertson family, including the favourite meals of all the gang. It builds up to the perfect package for anyone who wants to bring a bit of backwoods country food and drink to their home - a heartwarming, mouthwatering treat.
- Author BiographyKay Robertson is the matriarch of the Robertson family. She married Phil when she was fifteen and he was sixteen, and since then she's been bringing him and her boys back to civilisation with home-cooked meals after they have been spending too much time in the woods.
- Author(s)Kay Robertson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.