All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs anything as sad and boring as being stuck inside on a rainy Saturday? It depends on your imagination...Miss Mae goes on marvellous adventures with her grandmother. But this week a storm is keeping them stuck indoors. Mae is terribly disappointed. That is, until Grandma produces a giant cardboard box and promises Mae the most exciting adventure she's ever had. All Mae needs is a little imagination.
- Author BiographyJustine Flynn (author) Justine Flynn lives in Sydney's inner west with her two dogs, three goldfish, four children and her husband. Justine grew up in a large family and was always known for daydreaming. She lived near the beach, and until the age of eight she was convinced she was part-mermaid. As a kid, Justine loved stories, reading and role play. As a grown-up, Justine still loves stories and works to bring ideas and characters to life as a producer, director and writer in film and TV. Justine has always wanted to write children's books and lists reading as one of three essential daily ingredients to ensure a happy childhood (a belly laugh and a boogie are the other two!). Miss Mae was inspired by imaginary adventures with her own children. J.Yi (illustrator) J.Yi is a Sydney-based illustrator who has illustrated the Alice-Miranda, Clementine Rose and Ghost Club series for Random House. She works as a storyboard artist and has one dog and six guppies.
- Author(s)Justine Flynn
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight165 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.