All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe route from cubicle to corner office is strewn with etiquette land mines and w that the boundaries separating work from personal life are blurred, even polite people don't recognise the difference between professional and social manners. What's a contemporary professional to do? No need to convene a focus group or appeal to HR-consult Miss Manners. With wit and wisdom, she restores civility, guiding you around your colleague's messy desk, past your overly prying boss, around awkward toilet situations and through tedious staff meetings. In Miss Manners Minds Your Business, Judith Martin and her son, Nicholas Ivor Martin, equip readers with the practical, pertinent and utterly correct advice necessary to win the job, keep the job and leave the job, with sanity and dignity intact.
- Author BiographyJudith Martin, born a perfect lady in an imperfect society, is the author of the Miss Manners columns and best-selling books, two novels, and a travel book on Venice. She and her husband live in Washington, DC. Nicholas Ivor Martin, who wrote The DaCapo Opera Manual, worked at the White House and was publisher of the Washington Monthly before becoming director of operations at the Lyric Opera of Chicago. He lives in Chicago with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Judith Martin,Nicholas Ivor Martin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight260 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.