Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Marianne is moving to the other side of family.. .into a life of mystery, fear, passion, pain and love. She is trapped in a new world of shadows. The process of surviving is key.
- Author BiographyBrenda Joyce Lair was born in a small town called Scott City, Missouri. Her Parents Robert and Viola Lair moved to Cape Girardeau, Missouri just prior to Brenda starting to Grade School. All of her school years were spent in Cape Girardeau. Brenda Joyce Lair graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree on December 9, 1995. Brenda has published a poem called the Beyonder.
- Author(s)Brenda Joyce Lair
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.