All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrances Boyd Calhoun (1867-1909) was an American author and teacher, kwn today for just one work, the 1909 best-selling childrenas book, Miss Minerva and William Green Hill, which was published just a few months before her death from a long illness. Miss Minerva and William Green Hill was incredibly popular, capturing the imagination of the American youth. It was the first in a series of 12 Miss Minerva books that appeared between 1909 and 1939, the remainder were written by Emma Speed Sampson (1868-1947).
- Author(s)Frances Boyd Calhoun
- PublisherDodo Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDodo Press
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.