Miss Passport City Guides Presents: Mini 3 Day Unforgettable Vacation Itinerary to Sydney, Australia by Sharon Bell (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralia is the land that time forgot there are creatures such as kangaroos, that can be found where else on the planet. The Australian continent separated from the rest of the world. Hundreds of millions of years ago, and thing changed from the vegetation to the plants and animals and even the way of life of the indigeus people. That is until the first European explorers arrived on her shores and from that point on thing would be the same Australia would become a penal colony for anyone that the British Crown deemed detrimental to their society and its unique founding population made for an even more unique and intriguing country the cultural heart of which is in Sydney, Australia. Sydney was founded on January 26, 1788 by Capt. Arthur Phillip at Sydney Cove. The settlement of Sydney was chosen for its magnificent natural harbor, which is w world-famous Sydney is the capital of New South Wales, which is also the oldest European settlement on the same continent and is the reason for the celebration of Australia Day. Sydney is the city that the vast majority of tourists that come to Australia are likely to visit simply because they want to see the famous bridge, harbor and of course the famous Sydney Opera House Sidney also has a very enjoyable climate thanks to its proximity to the water, and it is t like the area temperatures in the famous and infamous Australian outback. Sydney offers many exciting things to do, such as harbor tours, city walking tours and for those more adventurous travelers who are after a little adrenaline and a one-of-a-kind view, found where else in the world is possible for a small fee to climb to the top (I mean very top) of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You will of course be a small fee, corresponding to this adventure, and you will of course be accompanied by a well-trained and practice guide. If climbing to the top of one of the world's most magnificent architectural structures does t strike your fancy done for you Sydney offers lots of things to do that are much closer to the ground and are just as entertaining. Sidney is filled with excellent art galleries and museums that will give you a very unique and personal perspective on Australian culture and heritage in the older parts of Sydney will see excellent examples of British colonial architecture. However in the new part of Sydney. You will see examples of the cutting edge of architecture and there will be plenty of magnificent modern structures to gaze at in wonder. If however Art architecture and history really isn't your scene t to worry Sydney can take care of all of the gastromic explorers as well with best and most world-class restaurants from anywhere in the world. Not to mention with such unique dishes such as kangaroo tail (which does t taste like chicken, however. It does taste like a high-quality roast beef or steak) and other dishes like fish, fresh seafood is a specialty in Australia as they have many unique varieties t available elsewhere on the planet. So if traveling to a land that time forgot that once served as a British penal colony with a rich, unique and extremely varied history. Sounds like a good idea to you, then book your ticket. Grab your baggage and be sure to take Ms. Passport along for the ride. The three-day unforgettable mini vacation itinerary that Ms. Passport provides will take all the stress of planning the perfect vacation. Each day of the three-day itinerary includes a main attraction event or adventure.
- Author(s)Sharon Bell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight47 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.60
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $16.75Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.