All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeggy Lee holds a special place in the history of American popular and jazz music. From her birth on May 26, 1920, to her final recording on August 26, 1995, to the New Yorker's obituary from February of 2002, this chrological record covers every moment of her professional life. Detailed entries describe recordings (both albums and songs), radio and television appearances, her work in films, and her songwriting efforts, drawing from interviews with Lee and others, nightclub and concert reviews, and a wealth of other sources. Appendices list CD releases of Lee's recordings and the songs she composed. Illustrated with many rare photographs.
- Author BiographyRobert Strom lives in San Leandro, California.
- Author(s)Robert Strom
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.