All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe long awaited second book from the queen of the pressure cooker Millions of people every year visit Vickie Smith's MissVickie.com, the number one website for pressure cooker recipes. With more than 1,000 delicious pressure cooker recipes, Miss Vickie's site has something for everyone. Pressure cookers are more popular than ever, and Miss Vickie's first book was hugely popular. Now, she's back with this new collection of mouthwatering recipes, more than 200 in all! Focused on affordable meals that are super-simple to prepare, this book serves as a perfect companion to Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes . Includes 215 pressure cooker recipes that are easy to make and even easier to afford Features 28 gorgeous full-color photos Author Vickie Smith is the first name in pressure cooker recipes and has a huge following online Whether you've just started using your pressure cooker or you've been doing it for years but need new recipes, this is the perfect quick-and-easy pressure cooker book for you.
- Author BiographyVickie Smith is the creator of MissVickie.com, the world's most popular website for pressure cooker recipes, as well as cooking tips and techniques.
- Author(s)Vicki Smith
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour plates
- Weight640 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.