All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrammar has finally let its hair down! Unlike uptight grammar books that overwhelm us with every single grammar rule, this is like a bikini: it's fun, flirty, and covers only the most important bits. Its lessons, which are 100 per cent free of complicated grammar jargon, have been carefully selected to include today's most common errors - the ones that confuse our readers or make them wonder if we are, in fact, smarter than a fifth grader. What is the proper use of an apostrophe? When should an ellipsis be used instead of an em dash? This book shows grammar as it's never been seen before.
- Author BiographyJenny Baranick teaches English composition, critical thinking, and a remedial English class called Writing Skills at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Consistently shocked at the poor grammar of her students, in January 2010, Jenny started her popular Missed Periods and Other Grammar Scares blog.
- Author(s)Jenny Baranick
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.