All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a groundbreaking examination of the past, present, and future of ballistic missile defense from some of today's foremost experts in U.S. security policy and is must reading for all those interested in America's defense imperatives in a changing international environment.
- Author BiographyFor over two decades, the American Foreign Policy Council (AFPC) has played an important role in the United States foreign policy debate. Founded in 1982, AFPC is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing information to those who make or influence the foreign policy of the U.S. and to assisting world leaders, particularly in the former USSR, with building democracies and market economies. Widely recognized as a source of timely, insightful analysis on issues of foreign policy and international security, AFPC works closely with members of Congress, the Executive Branch, and the policymaking community.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAmerican Foreign Policy Council
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Out-of-print date21/08/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAmerican Foreign Policy Council
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.