All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf we feel like we're missing something . . . We put our trust in Christ alone for the forgiveness of our sins and desire to please God, yet something seems missing. Our day-to-day experience of faith lacks vitality--and we kw it.We're probably missing Jesus.The answer is simple. When we see the crucified, resurrected Jesus on the throne of the cosmos, we are delivered from self-absorption. We are pulled out of our own small stories into His great story--a story of freedom and joy.This book is about t missing Jesus. It's about seeing him big. It's about having our lives re-centered on the glorious Son of God all over again. Charles and Janet Morris wanted to kw what happens when we stop missing Jesus, and w they're sharing what they've learned.
- Author BiographyCHARLES and JANET MORRIS At the turn of the new millennium Charles and Janet Morris packed up and moved to California, leaving behind the dream home they built at the base of Pikes Peak in the Colorado Rockies. They had been asking the Lord to use their communication skills in a front line way for the kingdom when the phone rang and Charles was called to become the fourth speaker on an 80-year-old Christian radio program based in Los Angeles. Charles had journalistic experience on radio, TV, and with UPI, but no file drawer full of sermons. So with a background in Bible teaching and leading womens retreats, Janet joined her husband in helping write the daily messages. HAVEN Today airs on 600 stations with 500,000 listeners. Together Charles and Janet have co-authored two other books, Jesus in the Midst of Success and Saving a Life. Their prayer is that Living a Life that's All About Jesus will convey the same life-changing message Charles shares on the radio and that daily changes their own lives its all about Jesus. Charles and Janet have three children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Charles Morris,Janet Morris
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight245 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byAnn Voskamp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.