Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionLayla's mother has died. She misses her mother so much. Layla wants to fly on the back of a bird to see her mother again. Her wish comes true one special night when she has a magical dream. When she wakes up, Layla tells her grandmother about her dream. Did she really fly on the back of a bird? Did she really see her mommy again? Missing Mommy is a beautiful story on love, loss, and healing. Written for one special girl many years ago, Missing Mommy is w dedicated to all children everywhere.
- Author BiographyDiane Kaufman, MD is a poet, artist, and child psychiatrist. Her passion and gift is transforming trauma into creativity. She is the founder and director of Arts Medicine for Health & Healing. Her story, Bird That Wants to Fly, inspired a children's opera by composer Michael Raphael, performed by Trilogy: An Opera Company, and narrated by the actor, Danny Glover. Dr. Kaufman has been honored for her practice of humanism in medicine, and presents internationally on arts and healing.
- Author(s)Diane Kaufman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hadley Hutton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.