All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMissing You is a collection of poetry for those who have kwn the joy of love and especially the pain of separation. Writing in an accessible style, James Andrews expresses the serene lunacy of romance and the blue shadows of loneliness.
- Author BiographyJames Andrews was born in Portland, Oregon, in 1952, where he lived with his mother and five sisters until he was 12 and his family moved to Washington State. James first began to write poetry when he was 13 to compete with the poetry of his sister Connie. He soon found writing poetry to be satisfying in itself and has been writing ever since. Over the years James has been an avionics technician in the Navy, a truck driver, an antique furniture repairman, and now a programmer/analyst. James currently lives in Seattle, Washington, with a kind woman and a demanding cat.
- Author(s)James Andrews
- PublisherJames Andrews
- Date of Publication14/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJames Andrews
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.