All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMissing You is a tantalising love story and a seductive suspense vel- Our lives were built around the strength of a kiss between strangers. Yet seven years on, look where it led us ...' When Aisha met Ryan she fell hard for his good looks and easy charm. Why worry that he didn't want children or a 9 to 5 job? Nothing and one would come between them. But with the birth of their high-needs son, Eli, their extraordinary love is shackled into an ordinary life, their passion blunted by responsibility. Until Ryan can't take it anymore. Then, following a mysterious phone call late one night, Aisha leaves four-year-old Eli in the care of her elderly father Patrick - and doesn't come back. As Patrick struggles with the grandson he barely kws or understands, his frustration with his missing daughter and absent son-in-law quickly turns to fear. Particularly when blood is found in Aisha's abandoned car ...
- Author BiographyKylie Kaden was raised in Queensland and spent holidays camping with her parents and two brothers at the Sunshine Coast, where her novels are set. She now lives in Brisbane with her husband and three young sons. She is the author of Losing Kate and Missing You.
- Author(s)Kylie Kaden
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.