All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Nikki Boyd Enters the Deadly World of Counterfeit Drugs to Find a Missing WomanNikki Boyd isn't usually called in on homicides; her forte is missing persons. But when a case with two murdered and two missing pops up on a quiet suburban street, she's ready to start the investigation and find missing homeowners Mac and Lucy Hudson. When the first clues lead her to the boat of her friend Tyler Grant--and ather dead body--Nikki must untangle what ties Tyler to the Hudsons. The clues pull her into a deadly maze of counterfeit drugs and a killer who will stop at thing to silence anyone who threatens his business--including Nikki. Christy Award-winning and bestselling author Lisa Harris puts readers right into the action in this fast-paced thriller that will have them turning pages long into the night.
- Author Biography<b>Lisa Harris</b> is a bestselling author, a Christy Award winner, and the winner of the Best Inspirational Suspense Novel for 2011 from <i>Romantic Times</i>. The author of nearly thirty books, including <i>Vendetta </i>and the Southern Crimes series, <i></i>Harris and her family have spent twelve years living as missionaries in southern Africa. Learn more at www.lisaharriswrites.com.
- Author(s)Lisa Harris
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNikki Boyd Files
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.