All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Dan Cahill and his older sister, Amy, are running out of time. An exiled Cahill kwn as the Outcast has already recreated of history's worst disasters, and he's saved the worst for last. If Dan and Amy can't find and stop Outcast fast, he will initiate a full-scale nuclear meltdown.
- Author BiographySarwat Chadda is the author of the YA novels DEVIL'S KISS and DARK GODDESS. A former engineer, he is very glad to now be constructing stories and not ductwork systems. He lives in London, England, with his family. Visit him on the web at www.sarwatchadda.com and @sarwatchadda.
- Author(s)Sarwat Chadda
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title39 Clues: Doublecross
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.