All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mission: How the Best in Business Break Through, Michael Hayman and Nick Giles show companies how to join the ranks of today's business winners. Business as usual is over. Belief is the new currency and to succeed you must follow new rules: purpose as the route to profit; mind share to gain market share. The best in business are defined by mission: a singular cause, a defining ambition. They stand out as campaigners, activists fighting to lead industries and redefine them. And they win through with momentum, explosive growth that outruns the competition. From tech pioneers Google and Airbnb, to retail giant Whole Foods and British success stories such as Ella's Kitchen, Mission shows how business is changing people's lives through the power of purpose, culture and campaigning. How caring, sharing and daring companies have opened a new chapter for the world of business. Uncover the secrets of what it takes to succeed: how to discover and define your commercial purpose, hone it into a campaign and turn customers into advocates. Harness the power of momentum. Find your mission.
- Author BiographyMichael Hayman MBE and Nick Giles co-founded Seven Hills, the 'Best Corporate Consultancy in the world' (Holmes Report). Michael is a co-founder of StartUp Britain, Chairman of Entrepreneurs at Coutts and an Honorary Fellow at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School. Nick works closely with high growth firms in the UK, US and Asia. He is an ambassador for the Hong Kong government's venture programme, and an advisory board member of Tech London Advocates.
- Author(s)Michael Hayman,Nick Giles
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.