All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMission Inspired is a personal manual for you to design your life's masterpiece. Life often seems complicated with its ever changing circumstances and environment. To master life is t an easy task. It requires a lot of thinking, doing and learning. To tap into our immortal spiritual essence and get the most out of life during our physical experience, it is necessary to plan, act and reflect. Ultimately, our life journey is to Kw Thyself, Be Thyself and Love Thyself so we can create and contribute value to the world, build wealth, and leave a legacy. I designed this manual as a daily companion to help you set your goals and intentions, better understand who you are by determining your values, your purpose, clarifying your vision, record your daily blessings and life lessons. Mission Inspired is designed to help you take your first step towards creating your masterpiece and living a fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyDr Olivier J. Becherel is a Human Potential Activator, Researcher, Educator and Author. Olivier is the co-founder of Mastery to Success The Human Potential Academy, a coaching and teaching organisation dedicated to maximise human potential. Olivier is a certified Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis, and has a ferocious curiosity & inspiration for the human mind and its tremendous potential. As a student of the Universal Laws, Olivier combines his scientific knowledge on brain research, medical research, and human behavior expertise to design methodologies to unleash the power within individuals, help them achieve excellence, and live an inspired, fulfilling and meaningful life. Olivier holds a Ph.D in Molecular Genetics & Cell Biology from Louis Pasteur University, France. Olivier is a Senior Research Officer at the QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Brisbane, Australia, and his work focuses on elucidating the molecular and cellular aspects of neurological disorders. As a senior scientist, Olivier has supervised graduate and post-graduate students for the past 10 years and taught them some of these life-changing strategies. Olivier is the author of The Missing Guide for Students - Secrets to Succeeding in Your Studies and Realizing Your Potential. The only self-help guide specially written for students!
- Author(s)Dr Olivier J Becherel
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.