All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionYou were t born to be confused, unfulfilled, directionless or irrelevant on the earth. God made you for a unique purpose and sent you here with an assignment you should fulfill. You are a person on a mission, and despite all the odds that may be against you, your mission is definitely possible! In this book, Gregory Lan Ijiwola, shows you how to discover, commence and progressively pursue your unique assignment in life. He unveils the biblical precepts of becoming an active participant in the exciting things God is doing on the earth today through his kingdom army of purposeful children, and shows you how to locate your place in this army. Gregory shows you, . What it means to be called of God . How to discover God's assignment for your life . The right foundations for success in the fulfillment of your mission . The steps to take as you launch out to pursue your divine assignment . The laws that govern the fulfillment of your life's mission . How to fight for and fund your mission, and much more. Mission Possible will motivate you to turn from being an onlooker into a relevant actor in God's program on the earth. You will be empowered to throw off hindrances that may have held you down so far. If you are tired of days of drudgery and boredom and want to find what lights you up and how to live for what you were created for, then Mission Possible is the book you need to read.
- Author BiographyAfter serving in several capacities in various ministries, Gregory Lan Ijiwola founded The CityLight Church Chicago, where he now serves as the Lead Pastor. The church is recognized for its increasing influence within the Chicago community with various ministry initiatives transcending the church walls and reaching into the social contexts of the city, encompassing the family, education, government, media, business and entertainment spheres. Gregory has an undergraduate degree in Electronics Engineering, a graduate degree in Urban Studies from Moody Theological Seminary, and is presently a doctoral candidate in Organizational Leadership at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Gregory speaks in diverse settings both internationally and nationally and also writes prolifically in various genres including the free daily Beginning with God Devotionals. He is married to Debo, who serves alongside with him in the ministry. They are blessed with three children, Jesse, Joshua and Pearl. More information about Gregory, his writings and other ministry initiatives can be found at http: //thecitylight.org/.
- Author(s)Gregory Lan Ijiwola
- PublisherCitylight Publications
- Date of Publication07/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitylight Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.