Mission-based Management: An Organizational Development Workbook by Peter C. Brinckerhoff (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title comes from the author of the Best New Nonprofit Book ! - The Alliance for Nonprofit Management . This practical, comprehensive, and easy-to-use workbook provides key tools to help managers of nprofits ensure that their organization pursues its mission, meets the changing needs of the community - and has eugh money to make ends meet-while also satisfying the demands of funders, clientele, boards, staff, and bankers. Designed to equip nprofit managers and other nprofit workers with the guidance they need to do their jobs and run their organizations more effectively and efficiently, this workbook is also a hands-on tool to help implement the ideas in the author's highly regarded Mission-Based Management. Filled with indispensable checklists, worksheets, forms, displays, and hands-on suggestions, and including a companion CD-ROM, the Workbook will show you how to smoothly and successfully: hone your organization's core competencies; focus your resources; improve overall mission capability; get the most out of group discussions; utilize self-assessment tools ...and, much more to help you and all involved help your organization achieve its mission.
- Author BiographyPETER C. BRINCKERHOFF is an internationally renowned trainer, author, and consultant to not-for-profit organizations. He brings years of experience in the field to his work, as he is a former board member of local, state, and national not-for-profits and has worked on the staff and as executive director of two regional not-for-profits. Since founding his consulting firm, Corporate Alternatives, in 1982, Mr. Brinckerhoff has helped thousands of organizations become more mission-capable. Peter is the author of the award-winning books Mission-Based Management and Financial Empowerment as well as Mission-Based Marketing, Faith-Based Management, and Social Entrepreneurship, all published by Wiley. Peter's books are used as texts in undergraduate and graduate programs in not-for-profit management at over 60 colleges and universities. A former VISTA volunteer, Peter received his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Pennsylvania and his master's degree in public health administration from Tulane University. He lives in Springfield, Illinois, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Peter C. Brinckerhoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.