All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionUltimate soldier. Ultimate mission. But can the SAS prevent the launch of Exocet missiles at the British Task Force? May 1982: as the British Task Force prepares to retake the Falkland Islands, a lone Sea King helicopter makes an apparently forced landing in the southernmost reaches of Chile. The only threat to the Task Force - and the enemy's only hope of ultimate victory - is Argentina's Super Etendard aircraft and their sea-skimming Exocet missiles. Since radar cant be relied upon, the British must opt for a less conventional warning system. Before landing in Chile, the 'stray' Sea King drops a team of men into Argentina, where they are tasked with remaining hidden within sight of the airfields and within easy reach of the enemy's security patrols. Getting the men in is easy eugh, but staying ubserved is ather matter - and eventual escape will be next to impossible...Mission to Argentina tells the electrifying story of this SAS operation from the inside - a heart-stopping thriller about the regiment equalled by other: the SAS!
- Author Biography'David Monnery' is the pseudonym of a well-known English author of crime and thriller fiction. He lives in Surrey with his wife and two cats.
- Author(s)David Monnery
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleSAS Operation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.