All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAfter thwarting the plans of the distantly related humans from the rogue world Jevlen to devastate the Earth and conquer the giant humaids of the Thurien planets, Victor Hunt and his colleagues travel to Thurien to solve a mystery. How was it possible for the fleeing Jevlenese leaders to have been flung back through space and time to reappear at Minerva - the planet that once existed where the asteroid belt is w - before its destruction? When the humans and Thuriens establish communication with bewildered counterparts in other universes, they decide to send a mission back to Minerva and create new realities in which it was t destroyed. But Imares Broghuilio, the deposed Jevlenese leader, along with several thousand dedicated followers on five heavily armed starships, are already there. And they have a score to settle.
- Author BiographyJames P. Hogan is a science fiction writer in the grand tradition, combining informed and accurate speculation from the cutting edge of science and technology with suspenseful story-telling and living, breathing characters. His first novel was greeted by Isaac Asimov with the rave, Pure science fiction . . . Arthur Clarke, move over! and his subsequent work quickly consolidated his reputation as a major SF author. He has written nearly twenty novels including Cradle of Saturn and Bug Park (both Baen), the Giants series (Del Rey), the New York Times bestsellers The Proteus Operation and EndgameEnigma and the Prometheus Award Winner The Multiplex Man.
- Author(s)James P. Hogan
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Out-of-print date02/11/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.