CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rake's Unconventional Mistress Miss Letitia Boyce has chosen her path and Lord Seton Rayne, one of the most torious rakehells in town, made it abundantly clear that an unmarried schoolma'am was of interest, even to him- matter her connections. So his sudden desire to kiss the unconventional Letitia takes them both by surprise. Marrying the Mistress Helene Follet hasn't had close contact with Lord Burl Winterson since their one fateful night together, a night that still tantalises them both. Now Burl has become her son's guardian she's forced to live under his protection, but what she really craves is to find a loving home in his safe, strong arms...
- Author BiographyJuliet Landon is a professional embroiderer and lecturer, whose two disciplines go perfectly hand in hand. When she's not doing one, she's doing the other, often both on the same day. Her stories develop in her mind while stitches form on the fabric, and the one that wins depends on urgency and inclination. Juliet has been nominated for the Romantic Fiction Writer's Award, and she currently has at least another hundred ideas waiting to be released in the future.
- Author(s)Juliet Landon
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date30/07/2016
- Weight400 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.