Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionMitch Dobrowner has been chasing storms since 2005. Working with professional storm chaser Roger Hill, Dobrowner has traveled throughout Western and Midwestern America to capture nature in its full fury, making extraordinary images of monsoons, tornados, and massive thunderstorms with the highest standard of craftsmanship and in the tradition of Ansel Adams. Dobrowner, a graphic designer by trade, says, As I researched the subject of storm systems and how they formed, I came to appreciate the complexity of these large structured super-cellsmassive storms with deep, rotating updrafts that sometimes spawn tornadoes. As a photographer, I always count myself lucky to get to the right place at the right time. Dobrowners storm series has attracted considerable media interest (National Geographic, Time, New York Times Magazine, among others) and is presented in Storms in a deluxe, largeformat yet affordable edition. The book features an introduction by Gretel Ehrlich that focuses on the phemen of storms and on the landscape tradition of the American West.
- Author(s)Gretel Ehrlich
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width355 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byMitch Dobrowner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.