Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a shipwreck is discovered on a lonely rth coast beach, Mitch Mango and his friends Lockie, Abby and Alexa get into more than they bargained for: a desperate chase, a 200 year old message and a mysterious riddle which begins a quest to find the lost Holey Guinea, Australia's first coin. But they are t alone! Can they succeed where ruthless foes thwart their every move? Discover the secrets that await on their thrilling adventure to Misty Point ...
- Author BiographyPaul Arrighi grew up in Sydney, Australia. He holds a Diploma of Art from the Riverina-Murray Institute of Advanced Education (now Charles Sturt University) and is also a graduate of AWARD School (Australian Writers and Art Directors Association). Since 1986 he has enjoyed a successful career in advertising. He also spent a few years living and travelling in Europe and the Middle East, where he worked on a turf farm in Finland, an archaeological dig in Israel and a souvenir shop in London's Piccadilly Circus.
- Author(s)Paul Arrighi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.