All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis expert volume covers an interdisciplinary and rapidly growing area of biomedical research comprising genetic, biochemical, pathological, and clinical studies aimed at the diagsis and therapy of human diseases which are either caused by or associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. It dedicates itself to showcasing the tremendous efforts and the progress that has been made over the last decades in developing techniques and protocols for probing, imaging, and manipulating mitochondrial functions. Mitochondrial Medicine: Volume I, Probing Mitochondrial Function focuses on methods being used for the assessment of mitochondrial function under physiological conditions as well as in healthy isolated mitochondria. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and practical, Mitochondrial Medicine provides an essential source of kw-how and inspiration to all researchers who are fascinated by this tiny organelle that seems so clearly to control the life and death of a single cell and whole organisms alike.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1264
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 66 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1238 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMarvin Edeas,Volkmar Weissig
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.