All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMitzi Tulane may be only three years old, but she sure kws how to follow a trail of evidence and solve tough mysteries. From the strange happenings in the kitchen to the sudden arrival of every family member she s ever met, Mitzi pieces together the clues and (finally) realizes that she s . . . in the middle of her own surprise birthday party! Kids and parents will laugh along as Mitzi sorts through t-so-subtle hints and comes to her conclusions. Readers will love figuring out the surprise ahead of the private-eye protagonist! Debbie Ridpath Ohi s bouncy illustrations bring an extra layer of fun to Lauren McLaughlin s clever story.
- Author BiographyLAUREN McLAUGHLIN grew up in the small town of Wenham, Massachusetts. After college and a brief flirtation with anthropology, she spent ten years as a screenwriter and movie producer before turning her attention to writing novels and picture books. DEBBIE RIDPATH OHI is a writer and illustrator based in Toronto. She began her career as a computer programmer and analyst, but has since focused on writing and illustrating books for young people. She is the illustrator of Michael Ian Black s picture books I m Bored and Naked!
- Author(s)Lauren McLaughlin
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Ohi
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.