All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis examination of the mixed jurisdiction experience makes use of an invative cross-comparative methodology to provide a wealth of detail on each of the nine countries studied. It identifies the deep resemblances and salient traits of this legal family and the broad analytical overview highlights the family links while providing a detailed individual treatment of each country which reveals their individual personalities. This updated second edition includes two new countries (Botswana and Malta) and the appendices explore all other mixed jurisdictions and contain a special report on Cameroon.
- Author BiographyVernon Valentine Palmer is Thomas Pickles Professor of Law at Tulane University, New Orleans and Co-Director of the Eason Weinmann Center for Comparative Law. A leading expert on comparative law, he has taught widely in Europe and is the founder and President of the World Society of Mixed Jurisdiction Jurists.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byProfessor Vernon Valentine Palmer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.