All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of mixed methods designs for conducting research has become a major trend in social science research. Rewned methodological experts Janice Morse and Linda Niehaus present a guide to intermediate and experienced researchers on the possibilities inherent in mixed method research. They offer the basic principles of conducting this kind of study, then examine a wide variety of design options available to the researcher, including their strengths and weaknesses and when to use them. Providing examples from a variety of disciplines, examining potential threats to validity, and showing the relationship between method and theory, the book will be a valuable addition to the methodologist's library and a useful text in courses in research design.
- Author BiographyJanice Morse holds the Barnes Presidential Endowed Chair in the College of Nursing at University of Utah. Trained as an anthropologist, she founded and is former director of the International Institute for Qualitative Methodology at University of Alberta, where she taught for many years. She is author or editor of numerous volumes on qualitative research in health care and nursing and has been conducting mixed method research since the 1970s. Morse founded and edits the journal Qualitative Health Research. Her most recent book is Developing Grounded Theory (2008) Linda Niehaus is a research associate at the University of Alberta. She has conducted health care research using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Author(s)Janice M. Morse,Linda Niehaus
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDeveloping Qualitative Inquiry
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Notecharts, references, glossary, index
- Weight412 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.