Mixed Methods in Health Sciences Research: A Practical Primer by Leslie A. Curry, Marcella Nunez-Smith (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $62.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis must-have mixed methods resource for any health science researcher presents key theories, concepts, and approaches in an accessible way. Packed with illustrations from the health sciences literature, this ready-to-use guidebook shows readers how to design, conduct, review, and use mixed methods research findings. Helpful checklists, figures, tables, templates, and much more give readers examples that will elevate the quality of their research, facilitate communication about their methods, and improve efficiency over the course of their projects. Real-world examples and insights from mixed methods researchers provide unique perspectives on every aspect of mixed methods research. This book successfully pulls together foundational mixed methods principles, synthesizes the kwledge base in the field, and translates it for a health science researcher audience.
- Author BiographyLeslie Curry is an internationally-recognized expert in mixed methods research. For two decades, she has conducted extramurally-funded studies using these methods to examine health care delivery and quality in diverse settings and the scale up of health care innovations, with emphasis on translating her research into policy and practice. Leslie has extensive experience in teaching, mentoring, and consulting on qualitative and mixed methods with a wide range of researchers in the health sciences. She brings this experience to the book in order to include essential information needed to address the questions commonly asked by students and colleagues. Marcella Nunez-Smith is a practicing physician and researcher who has been awarded multiple grants from the U. S. National Institutes of Health and foundations to lead qualitative and mixed methods projects. She brings a unique vantage point as a traditionally-trained health services and clinical researcher who subsequently incorporated mixed methods approaches into her established research portfolio. Marcella also regularly reviews manuscripts and grant applications utilizing these methods. She seeks to bridge her mixed methods knowledge with the pragmatic needs of health sciences researchers.
- Author(s)Leslie A. Curry,Marcella Nunez-Smith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMixed Methods Research Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.