All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on n-standard finite element methods is evolving rapidly and in this text Brezzi and Fortin give a general framework in which the development is taking place. The presentation is built around a few classic examples: Dirichlet's problem, Stokes problem, Linear elasticity. The authors provide with this publication an analysis of the methods in order to understand their properties as thoroughly as possible.
- Author(s)Franco Brezzi,Michel Fortin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.