All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeteran music journalist Rick Clark conducted hundreds of revealing interviews with some of the biggest names in the industry to create this newly expanded and refined edition of this extraordinary book. Tony Visconti, Phil Ramone, Richard Dodd, Jim Scott, and David Kershenbaum are just a few of the 115 contributors who share their special studio practices, tips, and anecdotes. A truly thorough look at the recording world, this in-depth collection of interviews with recording, mixing, and producing legends covers everything from recording strings and horn sections to using creative production techniques on the latest musical styles. Candid interviews with expert industry pros will enlighten you with the kwledge that has led the featured producers, engineers, and composers to huge industry successes and millions of record sales. This useful and entertaining information is organized by subject matter rather than by expert, so you can gain advice from several professionals on the specific topic that interests you. MIXING, RECORDING, AND PRODUCING TECHNIQUES OF THE PROS, SECOND EDITION is perfect for any producer or engineer who wants the advice, opinions, tricks, and techniques used by the leading experts in the field. This completely updated edition features many new interviews, fresh content from some of the previous edition's interviews, and a new section on live sound reinforcement.
- Author BiographyRick Clark is a veteran music journalist whose work has appeared in dozens of major publications, including Rolling Stone, Goldmine, Radio and Records, Mix, and other top magazines, as well as numerous album liner notes. Clark, an active voting member of NARAS since 1981, has produced a wide variety of projects for major and indie labels and is a music supervisor and music producer for film and television. He lives and works out of Santa Monica and Nashville.
- Author(s)Rick Clark
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date29/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1132 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.