Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this book is to provide you with rich technical information so you can make the best decision and judgment when implementing your master game project through MMF2. This is t a step by step tutorial. This is also t a guide book kind of overview material. We place our focus on the practical side of game creation - practical tips and techniques you will definitely need when you as a beginner are really in the position of starting out a serious game project. We also tell you exactly what can and cant be done with the MMF2 engine, and what kind of performance drawback can be foreseen when you are t feeding the platform with the right command and material.
- Author(s)The Hobbypress
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.