All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeel the pulse of the thriving tapas bars, watch the speed and grace of the wait staff, inhale the aroma of sizzling chorizo and savour the salty sweetness of crayfish straight off the grill ...From its flagship restaurant in Melbourne's Hosier Lane, to the opening of its latest venture Pulpo, MoVida has always embodied the heart and soul of Spanish cuisine. By fusing local and international flavours and pushing culinary boundaries, the MoVida restaurants have irrevocably changed the landscape of Australian dining. MoVida Cocina gives you a closer look at the people, venues and dishes that have made the five MoVida bars and restaurants what they are today. Acclaimed chef and owner Frank Camorra takes us behind-the-scenes to reveal special techniques, signature dishes and the pure joy of cooking that infuses his life and work. He also reveals 70 stunning new recipes, including his chorizo-filled fried potato bombs, which featured in a nail-biting episode of 'MasterChef Australia' in 2010.
- Author BiographyFrank Camorra was born in Barcelona and spent his first five years in Andalucia, before his parents migrated to Australia. In 2000, Frank travelled throughout Spain and was inspired by both the modern and traditional aspects of Spanish cuisine. At his MoVida restaurants, Frank was determined to share his discoveries and bring the tastes of his homeland to his adopted country. Richard Cornish is a television producer, food writer and sausage expert. He writes about the connection between the land, producer, chef and consumer and its significance to food diversity and taste.
- Author(s)Frank Camorra,Richard Cornish
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Weight1411 g
- Width185 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.