All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a variety of new mobile applications ( apps ), techlogy is rapidly changing the way consumers shop. Today's mobile apps offer new beneficial services designed to enhance the consumer shopping experience. These apps allow smartphone users to compare competing products and retailers in real-time, seek out the best deals, and pay for their purchases by waving their phones at the checkout counter. Many of these apps have been installed on millions of devices, and all use mobile techlogy to alter consumers' shopping. Mobile payments can be a convenient way for consumers to pay for goods and services but they also raise consumer protection concerns. This book examines the mobile payments industry and its effects on consumers, while exploring areas where more attention is warranted such as dispute resolution, data security, and privacy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPaulina Nolan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.