All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMobile computing skills are becoming standard in the IT industry Mobile Computing Deployment and Management: Real World Skills for CompTIA Mobility+ Certification and Beyond is the ultimate reference for mobile computing. Certified Wireless Network Expert Robert J. Bartz guides IT and networking professionals through the fundamental and advanced concepts of mobile computing, providing the information and instruction necessary to get up to speed on current techlogy and best practices. The book maps to the CompTIA Mobility+ (MB0-001) exam, making it an ideal resource for those seeking this rewarding certification. The mobile device has already overshadowed the PC as a primary means for Internet access for a large portion of the world's population, and by 2020, there will be an estimated 10 billion mobile devices worldwide. Mobile connectivity has become the new standard for business professionals, and when combined with cloud computing, it creates a world where instant access is the rm. To remain relevant, IT professionals must hone their mobile skills. The ability to manage, develop, and secure a mobile infrastructure is quickly becoming a key component to entering the IT industry, and professionals lacking those skills will be left behind. This book covers all aspects of mobile computing, including: * Radio frequency, antenna, and cellular techlogy * Physical and logical infrastructure techlogies * Common mobile device policies and application management * Standards and certifications, and more Each chapter includes hands-on exercises, real-world examples, and in-depth guidance from the perspective of a mobile computing expert. IT professionals looking to expand their capabilities need look further than Mobile Computing Deployment and Management: Real World Skills for CompTIA Mobility+ Certification and Beyond for the most comprehensive approach to mobile computing on the market today.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Robert J. Bartz, Mobility+, CWNE, and CWNT, is founder of Eight-O-Two Technology Solutions, a leading wireless training and consulting company. He has more than 23 years experience as a practitioner, mentor, and instructor, imparting a unique, enthusiastic blend of consulting and training experience to the classroom setting. He s a graduate of California State University Long Beach, College of Engineering and has an extensive history as a technical specialist and trainer in the field of Information Technology, Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing.
- Author(s)Robert J. Bartz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight928 g
- Width186 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.