All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create beautiful artwork on your iPad or iPhone. Over 65 expert artists from around the world will show you how they created their original art, from inspiration and conceptualization, to the creation of the final image. Using step-by-step examples and easy-to-follow tutorials, you'll learn how to create stunning images on your iPad or iPhone. Learn more about using the apps you already have, like Brushes, and discover new apps that will enhance your art creation like Sketchbook Mobile, Layers, Collage, Juxtaposer, Hiptamatic, and PhotoFX. Whether you are taking you first steps into digital art, or are an accomplished artist looking to broaden your skill set, Mobile Digital Art covers it all - how to turn photographs into oil paintings, design cartoons from scratch and create beautiful landscape vistas - all on your iPad or iPhone.
- Author BiographyDavid Leibowitz brings over thirty years of experience with photography, computer art, video art, and experimental filmmaking to his current position as a pioneer in the developing medium of Mobile Digital Art. With a multitude of images created in various mediums and the latest tools and techniques, Mr. Leibowitz, camera still in hand, continues his pursuit of new methods to match new visions.
- Author(s)David Scott Leibowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1292 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.