All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step tutorial which includes hands-on examples and downloadable Axure files to get you started with mobile prototyping immediately. You will learn how to develop an application from scratch, and will be guided through each and every step. If you are a mobile-centric developer/designer, or someone who would like to take their Axure prototyping skills to the next level and start designing and testing mobile prototypes, this book is ideal for you. You should be familiar with prototyping and Axure specifically, before you read this book.
- Author BiographyWill Hacker is a Lead Interaction Designer at GE Capital, where he works on multidevice designs for commercial lending software. He's used Axure for several years as part of his iterative design and prototyping process, and spent two and a half years working exclusively on mobile design, prototyping, and usability testing for Cars.com. He has also written about user experience and mobile design for Smashing Magazine and UX Booth, and is a frequent speaker at UX design events in Chicago. He holds a Master's degree in Human-computer Interaction from DePaul University. He tweets at @willhacker and blogs at willhacker.net.
- Author(s)Will Hacker
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.