All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThat person slumped over her cell phone is disengaged, isolated, lost in her own little world, right? Wrong, says SC Moatti. She's highly engaged - she's having a text conversation with a friend in Europe, playing a game with ather, and looking for a good place to go to dinner with a third. Mobile techlogy has become such an integral part of how we interact that for many people losing a cell phone is like losing a limb. And the most successful mobile apps that are precisely those that enhance and multiply the frequency and power of our real-world interactions. Moatti - a techlogist and industry insider - says these kinds of mobile apps adhere to three universal principles: they must have a simple design, enable the user to personalize them, and be continually improved by their makers through relentless attention to analytics. She uses examples from a host of great mobile app creators - Facebook, Yelp, Lyft, Tinder, Aerbnb, Trulia, WhatsApp, and more - to demonstrate how it's done. Even as techlogy evolves and smartphones are replaced by smaller mobile devices such as watches and contact lenses, these three principles will remain evergreen. The market is full of how-to books for creating apps, but works examine what qualities make for great mobile products. Until w.
- Author BiographySC (Sophie-Charlotte) Moatti is a mobile pioneer from Silicon Valley and a recognized thought leader on mobile, innovation and leadership. She has created Emmy-nominated mobile services used by billions of people. She is a speaker and author on mobile, innovation and leadership. Prior, Moatti was general manager at Trulia, and became a product leader at Facebook after successfully selling the mobile company she founded. She also was general manager of a top 1% app at Nokia. She has a Stanford MBA and an MS in electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Sophie-Charlotte Moatti
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width62 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.