All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the role of AT in a national aid programme. If AT enters the project cycle at too late a stage it has little influence over the techlogical choice and the grassroots organizations that play a key role in development and change in rural areas.
- Author BiographyMatthew Gamser leads IFC's advisory work in increasing access to financial services in the East Asia-Pacific region. Dr Gamser has 27 years of experience in international enterprise development, local economic development, and finance. His present work for IFC includes microfinance, SME finance, housing finance, insurance, leasing, energy efficiency finance and electronic/mobile phone banking.
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight192 g
- Width146 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMatthew S. Gamser,Vesla Vetlesen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.