All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides both the theory and practice of making the successful transition from committee- to team-oriented congregations. Drawing on research from the profit, n-profit, and government sectors, Wimberly helps the reader understand why teams can be more effective than committees and describes the concrete steps needed to establish an effective team.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Wimberly, Jr. is a consultant for the Congregational Consulting Group. He previously served as pastor of Western Presbyterian Church in Washington, D.C. He has used his unique combination of theological and business skills to help found both Miriam's Kitchen for the Homeless and The Ethiopia Health Network and write The Business of the Church: The Uncomfortable Truth that Faithful Ministry Requires Effective Management, in addition to providing guidance for clergy and congregations.
- Author(s)John W. Wimberly
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $13.55Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.